Note: the list of major changes is described on Piwigo 2.1.0 release notes. This page only describes what changes between release 2.1.3 and release 2.1.4.
- 0001871: add Swedish (Svenska) language, thanks to Jonas
- 0001921: add Serbian (Српски) language, thanks to Ћирилица1
- 0001919: add Hebrew (עברית) language, thanks to Adirbiton
- 0001889: add Slovak (Slovensky) language, thanks to dodo
- 0001890: add Slovenian (Slovenšcina) language, thanks to Klemen
- 0001852: [navigation] html redirections fail on admin pages
- 0001974: [metadata] don't generate invalid creation date from IPTC
- 0001906: [batch management] for a given category, use the category defined sort order for photos
- 0001872: [notification] incorrect gallery url in subscription notification emails
- 0001908: [security] photo filename not protected during upload process
- 0001973: [security] [comments.php] SQL query on error (and displayed) when category id is unknown
- 0001756: [API] [pwg.session.getStatus] returns the security token
PostgreSQL/SQlite related bugs
- 0001914: [database] missing tablename
Recommended method: follow the automatic upgrade procedure.
If you're running Piwigo 2.1.0, 2.1.1, 2.1.2 or 2.1.3, you can also download the 2.1.x_to_2.1.4.zip archive that contains all new and modified files. Once you have extracted the files, transfer them onto your web server with a FTP client (like FileZilla) over your Piwigo 2.1.x installation. No database upgrade is required.
If you are running a version older than 2.1.0 and do not want to use the automatic upgrade, then follow the manual upgrade.